Resolve the issues and grievances behind close doors with a reasonable and amicable attitude. I will not be the judge but will give my unbiased opinion on workmanship and the National Building Regulations.
Disputes in the building industry is not abnormal and can happen in any project.
REASONS FOR DISPUTES
- A poorly worded contract was drawn up
- The parties do not respect the agreement and make their own rulings.
- Misunderstandings about the contract
- Supervision and quality control is not done properly
- Payments are not justified and a payment schedule is not drawn up and honoured
WE CAN HELP
We can help when you have a dispute with a builder about quality of workmanship, delaying the contract or demanding unreasonable payments. Some contractors who do alterations and additions are not always acquainted with all the building regulations and can make many structural mistakes.
You and the contractor must sign a legal contract to protect you both.
You can buy a set of documents from us which will guide you during the construction period and you can avoid disputes.
We can also help when you have to challenge the seller about the “voetstoots” clause.
YOU MUST PROTECT YOUR HOUSE AND RIGHTS AT ALL TIMES.